In this video we view documentations and Patents for Chemtrail/Cloud Seeding/Geoengineering/Stratospheric Aerosol Injection and the chemicals being used.
Known Chemicals in Cloud Seeding: Aluminum Oxide, Thorium Oxide, Silver Iodide, liquid propane, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia Nitrate, Urea, Welsback materials, Refractory materials, Industrial Particles, dry ice, salts.
United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) https://www.uspto.gov/
Inventors: Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA) Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA) Family ID: 24042064 Appl. No.: 07/513,145 Filed: April 23, 1990 http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pa…
United States Patent 5,003,186 Chang , et al. March 26, 1991 Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
North American Weather Consultants Inc.: http://www.nawcinc.com/wmfaq.html
Weather Modification Incorporated: http://www.weathermodification.com/cl…
chemtrail/cloud seeding/geoengineering Patents: http://www.chemtrailplanet.com/Patent…
Military Weather Modification: http://www.globalresearch.ca/military…
REFERENCES: 1. Dennis, A.S. , 1980: Weather Modification by Cloud Seeding. Academic Press, New York.
2. Hess, W.N. , 1974: Weather and Climate Modification. John Wiley & Sons, New York.
3. Weather Modification Association, 1992: Weather Modification Capability Statement. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 24, No. 1.
4. Weather Modification Association, 1997: Some Facts About Seeding Clouds. Fresno, California.
5. American Society of Civil Engineers, 1995: Guidelines for Cloud Seeding to Augment Precipitation. ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 81..
6. Griffith, D.A. and M.E. Solak, 1999: A Cloud Seeding Program to Enhance Hydroelectric Power Production from the El Cajon Drainage, Honduras. Seventh Conference on Weather Modification, Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 17-22, 1999.
7. Stauffer, N.E. and K. Williams, 2000: Utah Cloud Seeding Program, Increased Runoff/Cost Analysis. Technical Report, Utah Department of Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources.
8. Weather Modification Advisory Board, 1978: The Management of Weather Resources. Report to the Secretary of Commerce, 2 volumes.
9. Klien, D.A. , 1978: Environmental Impacts of Artificial Ice Nucleating Agents. Dowden, Hutchinson & Ross, Inc. , Stronsburg, Pennsylvania.
10. Brown, K.J., R.D. Elliot and M.W. Edelstein, 1978: Transactions of Total-Area Effects of Weather Modification. Report to the National Science Foundation on a workshop held August 8-12, 1977, Fort Collins, Colorado.
11. Brown, K. J., R.D. Elliott and J.R. Thompson, 1974: The Seeding of Convection Bands. AMS Fourth Conference on Weather Modification, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, November 18-21, 1974.
12. Long, A. B., 2001: Review of Persistence Effects of Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 33, No. 1.
13. Solak, M. E., D. P. Yorty, and D. A. Griffith, 2003: Estimations of Downwind Cloud Seeding Effects in Utah. Journal of Weather Modification, Vol. 35, No. 1.
About Chemtrails from wikipedia
The chemtrail conspiracy theory is the false claim that long-lasting condensation trails, called “chemtrails” by proponents, consist of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft and deliberately sprayed for purposes undisclosed to the general public. Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances. Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management, weather modification, psychological manipulation, human population control, or biological or chemical warfare and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.
The arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community; these are normal water-based contrails that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions. Although proponents have tried to prove that the chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconceptions. Because of the persistence of the conspiracy theory and questions about government involvement, scientists and government agencies around the world have repeatedly explained that the supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.
The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words chemical and trail, as contrail is of condensation and trail.